1.- DATA PROCESSING
The technical operations, approaches and procedures developed by computerised recording or not and which allow the collecting, storage, alteration, transference and other actions carried out on the personal data, are considered to be treated as personal data, without prejudice to point 4 of this policy.
2.- PROCESSING LEGITIMATION
The basis of the processing legitimating of Personal Data will be the resulting of the contractual or precontractual, labour or any other relationship required for the data processing, such as the express consent.
3.- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- In case of receiving communications by this media (email, forms automated response, and other systems of communication) we inform you that the messages are intendent exclusively for its addressee and May contain confidential information by a professional privilege. If you are not the intendent recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing and/or using without is prohibited by the current legislation.
- In compliance with stipulations set forth in the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Information Society Service and Electronic Commerce, and the Policy 2002/58/CE we inform you that in the case you do not want to receive communications and information of commercial issues by the electronic communication system, please inform us by this media indicating the subject “UNSUSCRIBE COMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS” so that your personal data will be unsubscribed on our data base. Your application will be accessed within the term of 10 days since it was sent. In the case we do not receive any answer from you, we understand you accept and authorize our company to send you the already mentioned communications.
4.- DATA CONTROLLERS:
In compliance with stipulations on current legislation about Data Protection we inform you that the personal data you provide us on a voluntary basis by any of our data processing means will be processed and incorporated automatically or manually, being ASOCIACION PUNTOGAL the Responsible of those processes. The data will not be disclosed to any third party with the exception of when it is requested by a judicial authority.
Similarly, it represents and warrants that maintains personal data protection safety standard in compliance with the current legislation, and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, and theft of data provided by users and ensure that the employees are aware of those guidelines, as well as the professional secrecy about the data and any current confidentiality constraints.
The data will be retained for at least the duration of the relationship or for the period required to fulfil legal obligations. After the termination of the relationship for data processing, those data will be blocked in accordance with the provisions of the policy, and will be removed after expiry of the legally determined period of time. (See in each case the conservation period)
The data protection policy confers the following rights to the owner of the personal data:
- Right to revoke any approval previously granted.
- Right to access: To know the type of data processed and the characteristics of the process developed.
- Right to correction: To request modification of the inaccurate or outdated data.
- Right to portability: To obtain a copy of the processed data on interoperable edition.
- Right to treatment limitation of the process in cases where it is considered not necessary.
- Right of cancellation: To request the cessation of data processing and its deletion when its conservation is not necessary.
- Right to make a complaint to the Spanish Agency of Data Protection C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid – FAX: 914483680- TELF: 901 100 099- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information about your data processing, to amend inaccuracies, to object or constrain any process considered not necessary, or to request cancellation of the process when data are not longer necessary, you shall write: ASOCIACION PUNTOGAL en RUA TABERNAS,11 , 15001- A CORUÑA (A CORUÑA) or by email email@example.com
- This communication should include the following information: Name and surname of the user, the complaint, address and the supporting data.
- The exercise of those rights should be done by the user. Moreover, those could be executed by an authorized representative as a legal representative of the authorized. In that case, required documentation of that representation should be provided.
5.- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING:
The purpose of the data processing taking into account by any or all the Data Controllers already mentioned is shown below:
- LABOUR MANAGEMENT: The management of the labour relationship with the employees; data processing necessary for the labour relationship: payroll, training, …The given data will be retained at least for the period required by fiscal and labour law and the periods to fulfill legal obligations.
- FISCAL AND ACCOUNTING MANAGEMENT: The management of the necessary data for the fiscal and accounting obligations of the company. Data will be retained for the forecast period on fiscal law.
- CUSTOMERS MANAGEMENT: To provide the contracted services and issue invoice. Data will be retained during the commercial relation or the period of time needed to fulfill legal obligations.
- PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS / USERS MANAGEMENT: The management of the customers necessary data to send publicity of our products and services by any media, to send budgets or services and/or products, invitations to meetings of interest to them. Those data will be retained until the request of the data processing cessation.
- PERSONNEL SELECTION / HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT: The management of the data of participants in selection processes and the management of the curricula and other information provided by the job applicants and to inform them about job vacancies on our organization. Those data will be retained until the assignation of a job or till the right of cancellation right will be executed (not exceed one year). All the time the applicant could object or constrain his/her data processing.
- EVENT MANAGEMENT: The management of customer’s data to organize events (workshops, talks, contests and other dissemination activities) by any of the Data Controllers. Those data will be retained until the request of the data processing cessation or the period of time needed for justification of activities.
- MEDIA MANAGEMENT: The management of images and/or videos captured on the events organized by the company for dissemination or justification of the activity. Those data will be retained for dissemination of the activity or until the request of cancellation.
- ELECTRONIC COMMERCE MANAGEMENT. The management of the necessary data for online shop, to process or to send orders. Those data will be retained until the request of cancellation.
- ASSOCIATES MANAGEMENT. The management of the associate’s necessary data for communications provides the association services and sending communications. Those data will be retained until the request of cancellation.